The latest UX event from UX People
A place to exchange ideas and unveil excellence, UX People is a not for profit UX event that celebrates the UK’s place at the forefront of the field. User Experience opinion formers will be giving stimulating talks, leading in-depth workshops and sharing industry insights.
Presentations & workshops
- Service Design – a mission, practice and craft
- UX and the City
- Prototyping A to Z
- Pixels, Plastic, and Little Printers
- The design of everyday things: What can UX learn from Product Design?
- Agile-friendly user testing
- Lost in translation – a practical guide to translate user research into testable concepts
- From Minimum Viable Product to Minimum Lovable Product: finding your heart